A Temperature Sensor is a simple device used to measure temperature (degree of hotness or coolness) and converts it into readable form.We make use of Temperature Sensors in thermometers, refrigerators, water heaters etc.
Uses of Temperature Sensor:
Temperature Sensors are used for a variety of applications in many industries. These sensors are used as an input to a system in order to determine temperature of an object or an environment.
From medical applications to food processing industries, to geological and biological research, to automotive monitoring, Temperature Sensors are essential devices. They are also used in the form of thermometers, refrigerators, water heaters, ovens, kettles etc in our homes and offices.
Types of Temperature Sensor:
There are two types of Temperature Sensors that are in use today:
- Contact Temperature Sensors:
This type of sensor is required to be in physical contact with an object in order to determine the temperature. They are used to measure the temperature of solids, liquids or gases.
- Non-contact Temperature Sensors:
This type of sensor does not require physical contact with an object and uses radiation to determine changes in temperature. They are used to measure the temperature of liquids and gases.
Temperature Sensors are commonly used in:
- Industries (power plant industries, manufacturing industries, food processing industries etc).
- Science laboratories
- Heating ventilation and air conditioning (HVAC) devices either commercial or residential
- Domestic appliances (example: ovens, kettles etc)
- Hospitals etc.
HTA Instrumentation’s products and their features:
- “L” Shaped “K” Type Flat Surface Probe Temperature Sensor:
- K-type flat surface probe
- Range: -50oC to 400oC
- Immersion Temperature Sensor:
- RTD: -50~200oC, -50~40oC, -100~200oC
- K: -20~200oC, -20~400oC, 0~600oC
- Bulk head Temperature Sensor:
EQ-RTD/ T/C sensor
- J, Fe CoNi : -200°C ~900°C
- K, NiCr Ni : -200°C ~ 1300°C
- R, Pt13%Rh Pt : 0°C ~1700°C
- S, Pt10%Rh Pt : 0°C ~1700°C
- T, Cu CuNi : -200°C ~400°C
- B, Pt30%Rh Pt6% Rh : -200°C400°C
Advantages of HTA Instrumentation’s Temperature Sensors:
- Accuracy and stability.
- Extremely reliable in repeated experiments.
- Suitable for use in sensitive industrial locations like HVAC systems, boiler units etc.
- Temperature Sensor probes have excellent linearity.
- Appropriate for surface mount and also for embedded applications.
- Quick response time.
- Affordable price.
- Length, diameter, sensor, tip and range can be customizable as per user requirements.
We have a wide variety of Temperature Sensors available that you can browse on our website http://www.htaipl.com/product-category/sensors-electrodes/temperature-sensors/. Call us at + 91-80-26749750,+ 91-80-26759253,+ 91-80-26740681 foradditional information or to talk about your requirements.